Received this message today – feel so proud and thank you all for your nominations.
I MIGHT NEED YOUR SUPPORT AGAIN BY VOTING FROM 11th July ! ……. more to follow ………
We are delighted to tell you that you have been shortlisted in to the final for the South East Instructor Award 2021 at the Community Fitness Awards
This year has definitely been our biggest year to date and despite a third national lockdown we had over 4,000 nominations, 1,000 applicants use the system, over 600 applications submitted and we are so happy to tell you that you are one of our finalists. We had such an overwhelming response for two categories that we had to split the geographical area down further.
November 13th 2021 will see the return of the live event, with a blended element so that those unable to travel to the event can still be involved. You can buy tickets for the event at https://www.communityfitnessnetwork.org/the-event
You can also find us on the following FaceBook page https://www.facebook.com/communityfitnessawards/
What Happens Next?
The Public Vote makes up 25% of the overall score, and then the remaining 75% is made up of scores allocated to your application by our panel of judges. Each category has 3 judges to ensure a fair score. The public vote will open on 11th July for 7 days at 8pm. Closing date is 8pm on July 17th 2021. the link for the public vote will be sent to you on Sunday 11the July. It will also go out on our social channels on 11th July.
Winners for each category will be announced live at the event in Newcastle on 13th November 2021. All attendees will be required to purchase a ticket.
Congratulations once again!