MenoFit - Programme for Menopausal Women
MenoFit™️ is a brand new Exercise & Nutrition program for mid-life females typically 40+ in peri-menopause, menopause and beyond.
Are you struggling with menopausal symptoms?
Perhaps you’re not sure if you are but would like to understand it better to recognise some of the common (and not so common) effects it can have on our physical & mental well-being.
Do you to find out how you can make changes to your lifestyle and exercise program to give you back some of the control and feel like you again.
This is a lifestyle change and an investment in a healthier, fitter, happier, stronger, more positive version of you.
MenoFit In 15
Are you struggling to fit a workout into your day? Would you be interested in a 15 minute daily (Monday to Friday) session?
£22 for monthly membership
VARIOUS PACKAGES AVAILABLE
The MenoFit Program focusses on your :
- Hormones – trying to balance your hormones through nutrition and fitness
- Health – improving your state of physical, mental, and social wellbeing and ensuring you live a full life
- Positive Mindset – changing your ‘default’ thoughts and habits into NEW ones
- Nutrition – finding what works for you, planning your meals and being more organised
- Wellbeing – feeling happier and more positive in your own skin
- Fitness – changing the shape of your body
- Sleep – improving your sleep
- Goals – journaling, setting daily/weekly/long term goals
- Motivation – providing support and motivation throughout the program
Program includes :
- Members Area – where you can find all the information you need for the program with links to various documents and workouts
- Private Facebook Group – of likeminded women – we’ll be working together as a ‘COMMUNITY’
- Live early morning motivational chat – every weekday (Monday to Friday) to keep you focused
- 10/15 minute workout every weekday – every weekday (Monday to Friday and you can repeat at the weekends if you want to) including LIFT LEAN, FITNESS PILATES, WALK FIT, ACTIVATION BANDS, MIDSECTION & more
- Shopping lists – back to basic shopping list and recommended Protein & Carbohydrate sources
- List of non-negotiables – to try and stick to on a daily basis even if all else fails
- Recipes – including breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes and a plant base meal plan
- Nutrition protocols – different protocols over that period to find out what works for YOU
Waiver & Liability
As with all exercise programs, when using my exercise video’s or attending one of my online classes, you need to use common sense. If you have any medical conditions or existing health issues you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any fitness program. By performing any fitness exercise, you are performing them at your own risk.
Ali’s Freestyle Fitness will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of my fitness program, online fitness sessions, video’s or information I share with you. This includes emails, video’s and texts. Thanks for your understanding.